[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Vladimir Voltchkov - Michail Elgin
Post match press-conference
- What is the cause of your loss?
- Up to the end I couldn't get into the match, as well as the last year, and didn't show my features in full amount.
- Where do you get training and who is your main sparring -partner?
- - I get training in the club of "Centaurus" and the trainer Michailov guides me. Vadik Davletshin is my main sparring-partner.
- Are you satisfied with your today condition and what are your nearest plans?
- I'm not satisfied with my ranking position in particular. I hope that serious changes will happen in the nearest future to my nature and, first of all, to my head, imposing me to do well.
- I've taken a match to Michail very responsibly. Especially because I know Misha rather well. However, I was sure of my win and wanted to show good tennis. At the same time it was not the match where I could show all my features.
- May the possible game to Safin become such a match?
- When playing to such a rival as Marat the main task is to play at a full capacity. Then a match will not be shameful.
- Have you any idea about Yevgeni Kafelnikov declaring that this season may become his last one? It is made too early, isn't it?
- Zhenja is to decide that himself. As for me, I think that a tennis player of Kafelnikov's level may show fantastic tennis any day. The Example of Pitt Sampras proves that, and Zhenja is not a person of less talant.
Tournament 2002 | Tournament history | Sponsors & partners
News | Tickets | Tennis tours | Contest
Contacts | SCC | Statistics | Search | E-mail